The Best Plantation Shutters, Blinds, & Shades In Hartford
Whether you find yourself in the center of Hartford or in any of the surrounding neighborhoods throughout Connecticut, you should have an attractive home. Contact us today for an in-home consultation and see our incredible window treatments for yourself.
Find The Perfect Custom Shutter, Shade, Or Blind
Sunburst Shutters Connecticut offers a broad range of shutters, and additional products! Pick from different types of styles, hues, and materials to suit any design preference and requirements.
- Polywood® ShuttersAmerica's best-selling shutter. Most stunning, durable, and qualifies for a federal 2023 tax credit.
- Studio ShuttersA lovely builder-grade shutter with impressive durability.
- Ovation® ShuttersDurable hardwood shutter available in 40 colors to complement your home.
- Reclaimed Wood ShuttersCreated from harvested reclaimed wood with a textured weathered wood finish.
- Motorized ShadesMotorized shades help you control light and privacy with a touch of a button.
- Transitional ShadesTransitional shades are a modern transitional shade, providing the perfect balance of style and control of light/privacy.
- Cellular ShadesA versatile, energy-efficient, and classic window treatment.
- Roller ShadesA wide assortment of fabric patterns, natural fibers and durable materials available to give your rooms a unique touch.
- Roman ShadesWhere the classic look of fabric drapes come to fruition with the ease & functionality of traditional roller shades.
- Woven ShadesProviding natural beauty & charm indoors with a light, breezy ambiance that makes them stand out from other shades.
- Sheer ShadesA hybrid of traditional blind functionality combined with the exquisite aesthetic and feel of modern fabric shades.
- Tumble ShadesA flexible, no-fuss window treatment that works well for sliding glass doors and French doors.
Polywood Shutters Deliver Superior Energy-efficiency And May Save You As Much As $1200 With The Energy Tax Credit!
Sunburst’s proprietary Polywood® synthetic wood plantation shutters do more than give you a time-honored look and an impressive degree of control over sunlight. These shutters will reduce your energy expenses! Polywood shutters will conserve heating and cooling up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit. The energy-smart characteristics of these inspired Hartford window treatments have even been authorized for a 2023 federal tax credit up to $1200.
Shutters, Shades, and Blinds Custom-crafted To Exactly Fit Your Windows
Sunburst Shutters Connecticut makes window coverings specifically for your home, resulting in custom indoor shutters that will last years and years and are guaranteed by a lifetime warranty. Regardless of your home’s style or budget, our expert team of window installers and designers are ready to help.
The Best Interior Shutters In Hartford Are Built In America
Our Shutters Are 100% Manufactured In The USA
We take pride in manufacturing the majority of our custom shutters right here in the US at our factory - which gives you a quicker turnaround time.
Get The Right Window Covering For Any Window
Every room in your home can benefit from a window covering by Sunburst. Add a pop of whimsy to a guest bedroom with a cordless shade. Give your home office an elegant accent with our Ovation® wood plantation shutters. Or dress up your entire home with our in-demand Polywood® plantation shutters. Whatever window you need covered, we can suggest the ideal window covering for you!
Inspiring Window Treatment Ideas
Our gorgeous window treatments are the best in the industry. Browse our gallery to see our shutters, blinds, and shades that will make your rooms look wonderful.
See What Our Customers Say About Sunburst Shutters Connecticut
Want to know more about Hartford shutters and other window coverings? View one of our window treatment videos that addresses your frequently asked questions.
Read Our Latest Tips & Trends
Explore some of our most read articles to spark decor inspiration. Or visit our design blog to see the most current window treatment trends.
Easy! Call us at 860-266-5459 or fill out the form below to schedule your free in-home consultation, and we’ll take it from there. We come out to your home to measure the windows you want to add shutters to and bring samples of all of our shutter products and their available options. This allows us to provide you with the appropriate shutter quote for your project. Schedule your in-home consultation today!
The complete plantation shutter process, beginning with your initial consultation through installing the shutters, usually takes about four to six weeks. The reason it takes this long is because we want to build the perfect shutters for your windows. Doing that requires us to take precise measurements, use sophisticated software to design your shutters, assemble your brand-new shutters manually, and deliver them to you prior to installation. Real wood shutters typically take longer because of the added steps of staining and finishing the wood.
It will take some time, but it’s absolutely worth the wait.
As far as shutter options, the most common shutter configuration we sell is a 3 ½” louver, non-textured finish, with a Z-frame. If none of that makes any sense, that’s ok. We’ll be happy to demonstrate what all those things mean in person. Set up a complimentary home consultation and we’ll show you what would work best in your house.