Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what every Polywood shutter option looks like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it simple. Select your window treatment’s color, louver size, tilt, and frame. And set your background wall color to get a feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your home. When you’re all done, download your perfect window treatments and send them to the store so we can craft a quote on your custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
A few shutter tips:
- Snow White is our most chosen color.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or conventional style room, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Divider rails and split tilt are popular options when you want to keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy while opening the top louvers for light.
- For frames, the big approach is when you have casing/trim around your windows, go with the Decorative L, Flat L, or Standard L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If you use a sill piece at the base of your window—usually made from wood or marble—be sure to choose “with Sill” so you can see the sill frame which sits on top of that sill piece.